Terms and Conditions
The term Carmichael Grafix, LLC or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
CUSTOMER: Refers to you as the individual, corporation or legal entity paying consideration to Carmichael Grafix, LLC. for services and products.
SERVICES: Refers to any and all of the following: physical products (printed matter for instance), design, hourly consulting and other professional services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content is copyright. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- except as used by Carmcihael Grafix, LLC in performing SERVICES for CUSTOMER or delivering SERVICES to CUSTOMER.
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Carmichael Grafix, LLC has the right to use all graphic designs and layouts in their online and print portfolio.
- All invoices are due upon receipt.
- All costs for printing, postage and shipping shall be paid in full prior to commencement of such services.
- Prior to commencement of DESIGN and/or PROGRAMMING, Carmichael Grafix, LLC shall invoice CUSTOMER at least 50% of relevant fees. This is the DEPOSIT INVOICE and shall be paid prior to commencement of SERVICES. Overtime, RUSH, holiday and weekend work necessitated by the Client’s direction is billed at an additional rate. RUSH service requires 100% deposit.
- Upon completion of SERVICES, Carmichael Grafix, LLC shall invoice CUSTOMER for the remainder of the fees for SERVICES, and the balance will be paid in full upon completion of SERVICES and prior to printing or posting of site for general or select public access.
- If the CUSTOMER terminates or cancels the SERVICE before completion payment for the percentage of SERVICES completed by Carmichael Grafix, LLC shall become due. The dollar amount will be based on the percentage of the SERVICES completed as determined by Carmichael Grafix, LLC, and Carmichael Grafix, LLC shall invoice CUSTOMER for said amount. The total is not to exceed the amount specified in estimates and subsequent written and verbal amendments and additions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The validity and effect of the Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any suit, action or proceeding concerning this agreement must be brought in a Florida state or federal court located in Hillsborough County, Florida, and each of the parties hereby irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts (and of the appropriate appellate courts therefrom) in any such suit, action or proceeding.
Carmichael Grafix, LLC shall be limited in liability for all work associated and agreed upon to no more than the amount received by Carmichael Grafix, LLC from CUSTOMER for the SERVICES specified in the agreement. Carmichael Grafix, LLC makes no warranty that the information on CUSTOMER’s web sites and printed materials,or that CUSTOMER’s web site design or printed designs, are suitable for any particular purpose. Carmichael Grafix, LLC. makes no warranty that said material is correct, free from typos or programming bugs, or that said materials are up to date. Carmichael Grafix, LLC shall not be liable to CUSTOMER or any third party for loss of profits, direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, or for any other damages from use of SERVICES provided to CUSTOMER by Carmichael Grafix, LLC.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Carmichael Grafix, LLC and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Carmichael Grafix, LLC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Carmichael Grafix, LLC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.